Thursday, October 11, 2018

THIS JUST IN.......

Dr. Vir Lateus Dentum Magician, Time traveler and Canine Psychic has been booked to perform at the Pennsylvania Steampunk Festival on August 31st 2019 in Bethlehem, PA!
In addition I will be performing table hoping walk around close up magic at the Time Traveler's Gala for the PA StemFest in April 2019
If you are anywhere near the area please consider joining us for this Gala and then in August for the Festival. The joy of the SteamPunk Genre is its connection to the Maker Movement, and the CosPlay community. The level of creativity is infinite! Where better to share my magic that weaves all the tales of my various time travels and experiences in history with great close up illusions.
Then later at the end of the Summer I get to busk at the Steampunk Festival. Some of the best audiences are the folks that attend festivals. They are there to have a good time and enjoy stopping to watch the magic, and hopefully donate to my hat at the end.
I always remind my audience, the price of a movie or club is going up and up and live street theater is harder to find and now happening right in front of them so its certainly worth a few dollars for the hat. That's just one of my hat lines and its the truth! I feel that live entertainment is a very different experience for an audience and magic is a wonderful live art form so please join us for this or follow me to any other festivals and enjoy the sights, sounds, tastes and of course the MAGIC!
Be Well
Keep 'em clean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Steampunk Show Case Manheim, PA

What a great Steampunk Convention!. While performing at another event I learned about this one. Tucked away on the second floor of the Spoo...